Monday, April 6, 2009

Silver


Slithering beads of rain sluiced down my window. I listened to the music of water on glass. A symphony. A symphony of? Triumph? I jerked the pane open. The wind murmured through the blinds with a feathery softness against my face. It swept something clean(what? a space?) and left a feeling of joy of an unhindered effort. As if an icy revitalizing force is breaking out of hiding and spreading open. It had the freedom of release and the tension of purpose. A short gasp of breathe escaped and I realized I am smiling at the discovery that there was no ugliness and pain. It was a feeling of immense deliverance. Somewhere deep down inside a deep atavistic instinct was telling me "this is it". I thought........for the few fractions of time.....as long as this lasts...it is all right to surrender completely-forget everything ....just permit yourself to feel......Let Go.......drop the controls....This is it......I am drowning into the violence.....the magnificent intensity..........a complex melody.....blended into all........
A dog barking in the otherwise silent streets propelled me out of my reverie..................

I stepped back and all I saw was rain through windowpanes that looked like melting silver.

I slept,purged spirit. .

10 comments:

  1. bravo boy ..bravo boy !!! truly wonderful words and terrific expressions !!! it feels so nice to speak the heart out .. which you have done so beautifully through your words.its really nice .. keep it up !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I stepped back and all I saw was rain through windowpanes that looked like melting silver."-this one is my favourite .

    ReplyDelete
  3. twas a gr8 example of how an individual can unleash himself... his hidden dezires... his strength

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply amazing..i kno ur good wid words....nd ur proving it again...keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  5. gr8......composition.. a view of the "Creative" Sibtanu

    ReplyDelete
  6. fatafati!!!!!!! awesome....wonderstuck....

    ReplyDelete
  7. i did not understand a thing. then it must be good!!!

    ReplyDelete